San Colombano - Florence
Process: Activated Sludge
Duration of the project: 2001 - 2010
Client: Publiacqua S.p.A.
The waste Water treatment plant is located on the left bank of the river Arno and it is part of a large environmental project interesting an area around Florence of 200 hectares and serving eight municipalities.
- Coarse screening 20 mm and fine screening at 3 mm
- Aerated Degritting with grease removal (number 6 chambers each for 540 m3)
- Primary Clarification (number 3 circular basins, 59 m diameter)
- Biological selector
- Anoxic/Denitrification basins (number 3 basins each of 24,000 m3)
- Aerated/Nitrification basins (number 3 basins each of 8,000 m3)
- Secondary Clarification (number 9 circular basins 55 m diameter)
- Thickening by centrifuges
- Two stage Anaerobic Digestion (number 6 digesters 4,500 m3 each)
- Sludge dewatering by centrifuges
ISTANBUL – TURKEY
Yenikapi - TurkeyWaste water are collected from Yenikapi area and after treatment are discharged to Marmara Sea. The Heatment process is based on “High Load Activated Sludge” type. The plant is located in a central ...Find out more
Yenikapi - Turkey
ISTANBUL – TURKEY
Waste water are collected from Yenikapi area and after treatment are discharged to Marmara Sea. The Heatment process is based on “High Load Activated Sludge” type. The plant is located in a central ...
Atakoy – Turkey
The Ataköy water treatment plant is located in the south-western part of Istanbul city, near to Atatürk International Airport.The scope of work includes the revamping of the existing plant that came ...
Sokoto Potabilization Plant
Clariflocculation, filtration over rapid-gravity filters, disinfection with gaseous chlorine. The plant treats surface water from the Garonyo artificial basin and from the Rima river for the Sokoto Acqueduct.